Wednesday 13 July 2011

Free Writing

I think I'll free write at least a paragraph of stuff every day. Well somebody inspired me. They told me the inside of every person is a closet (OK it sounds weird without the gestures and stuff).
Everyday that closet if full up with everything you do, it's filled up with feelings and thoughts, ideas and emotions, and everyday that closet has to be emptied out.
Emptying it is pretty easy, fee writing will empty it, painting with empty it, singing, dancing, drawing, doing the things you love will empty out the closet.
If the closet isn't empty it starts to stink, (I'm guessing badly) that's why some days i wake up depressed, i wake up angry at the world for no good reason, so to make sure my closet is empty at the end of each day, i sit on my bed and take out my writing pad and write whatever comes to mind.

Hopefully, i'll wake up feeling happy once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment